DENTAL AND MAXILLOFACIAL SURGERY DEPARTMENT
At Dental and Maxillofacial Surgery Department we diagnose and treat conditions of the mouth, face and adjacent structures. We have specialists, trained and experience surgeons in the treatment of the face and the mouth cavity including the teeth.
Our surgeons treat facial trauma, also called maxillofacial trauma, this is any physical trauma to the face. Facial trauma can involve soft tissue injuries such as burns, lacerations and bruises, or fractures of the facial bones such as nasal fractures and fractures of the jaw, trauma such as eye injuries.
- Dental consultations
- Scaling and Polishing.
- Extraction of teeth.
- Tumour ablative surgery for jaw tumours
- Reduction and Immobilization of fractures of the jaws and facial skeleton
- Reconstructive Surgery of the face.
- Cleft lip and palate repair
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Consultation.
Monday – Friday: Dental Clinics.
Clinic HOURS: 8AM TO 4PM
THURSDAYS: Maxillofacial Surgery.
Clinic HOURS: 8AM TO 8PM.