Physiotherapy is a profession in the health care system that deals with the prevention of disease conditions via well-structured exercise programme and education, management of disease conditions using physical means such as ice, in form of cryotherapy, heat in form of Infra Red radiation, waves such as short wave, sound wave, massage, exercise etc and also rehabilitation of patient with the aim of integrating them into the system /community.
We take care of patients with the following conditions:
- Medical Conditions; such as Stroke, Facial Palsy, Gullein – Barrein syndrome, Multiple Sclerosis, Diabetes Mellitus, Tuberculosis.
- Surgical and Orthopedic Conditions such as Pott’s Disease, Paralysis resulting from Spinal Cord Injury, Lumber and Cervical Spondylosis, Sport and Traumatic injuries, Sciatica, Arthritis of various types, Pain of Musculoskeletal origin, Burns , Post surgical cases like Fractures and respiratory conditions etc.
- Paediatrics, Obstetrics and Gynaecology; Erb’s Palsy, Cerebral Palsy, Talipes Equinovarus/valgus, Sickle Cell disease, Fractures, Torticolis, Burns, Poliomyelitis, Respiratory conditions, Meningitis, Sacro-iliac joint dysfunction, Pubic–symphysis dysfunction, Post Partum Palsy etc.
- Ear Nose and Throat (ENT), Eye clinic, Dental Clinic and STC Clinic.
- physical fitness services to apparently healthy individuals on request and this includes weight reduction programme and fitness exercises.
- Outpatient:8 a.m. – 4 p.m. (Mondays to Fridays).
- Inpatient: 24 hours (daily).