Please avoid the following actions while in the hospital premises:
- Smoking, drinking alcohol, physical or verbal violence, threatening behavior, assault, sexual harassment, are absolutely not acceptable and will not be tolerated in this hospital.
- Should you engage in any of the aforementioned actions, and do not comply with the orders of staff members, doctors and nurses, your consultation may be halted.
- We will report such actions immediately to the hospital security agents when we determine there is a need for such intervention.
- Walking in the hospital while using a Smartphone or mobile phone is very dangerous. It may lead to accidents involving one-self as well as surrounding patients, so please refrain from Smartphone use while walking.
- The electrical outlets in clinical sections and wards are installed for medical equipment and professional use only. Please do not use them for non-medical purposes.
- For the protection of patient’s privacy and safe management of the facility, please refrain from unauthorized photography, video or audio recording. If you must do the aforementioned, the authorization has to be given by the hospital chief security officer.
- Unauthorized sales and soliciting are strictly prohibited in this hospital.
- Please handle with care any item belonging to this hospital, such as facilities, devices, and fixtures and fittings.
- All areas in this hospital are non-smoking.